2007年4月23日月曜日

Fist blogging task

・My most enjoyable language learning experience at school and an explanation of why
It's a English game which seemd interesring and we can enjoy with easy English.
・My least enjoyable language learning activity at school and an explanation of why
It's a reading and translating text book through the class. I think it's not intractive activity, and it's boring.
My most valuable language learning activity at school and an explanation of why
When I was 14 ,I went to London and stayed with a family for 4 days. It was my most valuable learning activity. I have a great time with them and I went to British school and attended the class. So it was my most valuable language learning activity.
・My least valuable language learning activity at school and an explanation of why
It was a studying for examination. I think it's rather increacing my knowledge than stuffing English grammar into my head.
・Overall, how would I rate my experience as an English learner?
My experiences would help me study English and I want to increace these kinds of good experience.
・The influence you think your language learning experience will have on your teaching
What I got from English teaching practice at elmentary school influenced me, and I learned what I need as an English teacher.

2 件のコメント:

hikkun さんのコメント...

Studying abroad was surely good for you, I think.
How was it? Please tell me about it. I am unable to make a dicision, study abroad or not.

noriharu さんのコメント...

Hi,Naojin. The teaching in Nakano elementary school was very fun and good for us. Let's try hard in this year.