2007年5月7日月曜日

My Golden Week Holydays

I have many important things to me,and movie is one of my important things.
In my Golden Week holidays, I went to the cinema and I saw "SPIDER MAN3"! I was looking forward to seeing it.It was a very exciting and moving story. It became one of my favorite movies.I can't tell details about it,but I think the highlight of this movie is new enemies of Spider man and their battle. I suggest you to see this movie.If you hadn't seen SPIDER MAN1 and 2,you shonld see them before.

2 件のコメント:

micchi さんのコメント...

You had a nice golden week! I watched Spider manⅠon the TV yesterday. The Spider man was so cool! I want to get a man such him! So do you like action movie? I like fantasy movie. Let's talk about movie someday. Thank you★

wakame さんのコメント...

Hello! Naojin! THis is Wakame. Do you like the movies? I rarely go to the movies, so if there are some your favoite movies, please tell me. See you!