2007年5月15日火曜日

My Idea about Communicating Activities

Today, I am going to review two of the "typical Japanese junior high school"communicative activities presented in ETM 3. The activities I am going to review are Interview and Quectionnaire. You can view them here.

I have idea to improve interview activity. For example,after asking what your partner did at 7:00PM, we can find someone who were doing same thing at the same time.If you find a person who did same thing, you can ask ditailed question, for example, what you cooked for dinner, what kind of TV programs you watched, and so on.

I can improve questionnaire activity. For example, we ask questions (Which do you like dogs or cats? What color do you like the best? etc.) each other and discuss them. During this discussion you can express your opinion and share other opinions. If your opinion is different from other's opinion, you can discuss and persuade others harder , then this discussion may become more interesting.

6 件のコメント:

Emiko さんのコメント...

your idea is very interesting.
Especially,discussing is very useful for students. Students can learn English skill through discussing.
Emiko

rozen さんのコメント...

Hi☆
Not only interview about the paper which gave us but also we chat about the true life is a good idea!

匿名 さんのコメント...

I read your blog.
Your idea about Interview is interesting.

wakame さんのコメント...

Hello! Naojin! This is Wakame. Iead you ideas, and I think that it is impotant to talk many things in English. Students can enjoy talking and be positive when they talk about easy and interesting topics.

JH さんのコメント...

Naojin,
I thought that your ideas were very good. However, how would you get junior high school students to express their opinions in English?
JH

Jaguar さんのコメント...

Hi!I'm juguar.
I agree to your proposal.If the quesion was continuous, students may not be bored and can learn various way of speaking.